30 Aug 2008

i got another award! thank you Tammy Jo!


been off the blog seen for couple weeks or so, not been well, i return to find another award, nominated to me by Tammy Jo! thank you for thinking of me sweetheart you are a doll, u can find fabulous things here at Tammys Jo's Creations blog

Id like to share this with other friends also x

Deb, a wonderful lady who tags for me at my forum Butterfly Lounge
she has a fabulous blog with lots of goodies! A Little of Everything!

Lisa aka Missy, also a tagger for me and is a wonderful caring lady and good friend!
you can find wonderful things at her blog Psp Pastime

Lastly i would like to give this award also to my daughter Sarah, she too is a tagger but her blog is for her self and boyfriend and is a bookmark for their love for each other x Sarah & Steve

im feelin much better now so i am going to go off and try to find mojo to make a little scrap kit so watch this space and i will be back soon with it for u x

hugs

me xx

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwwwwwwwwww thank u sweetie :D:D xxxxxxx

Deb's Posts said...

Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww thanks Jay!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.