23 Oct 2008

OOOOOO lookie what deb made me!




I love seeing what ppl create with my scraps and stuff, and the latest is by far the cutest ever, made for me by Deb over at A Little of Everything, she has used my PTU So Nice To Be a Penguin Kit she has put the tutorial up for it too so u can have a go too if u like! Thank u Deb, i love it!

the tut is here
the PTU scrap is here
The Free Mini Kit is here

would love to see more done with this, if u have a go be sure to mail me astrofable@googlemail.com with results xx

2 comments:

Deb's Posts said...

LOL Jay I'm glad you likely
The colors work so well in that kit!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 20 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.