27 Oct 2008

oooooooooooo another award!

I was given this award by Tammy Jo from Tammy Jo's Creations, thank you so much for thinking of me in your lucky seven chosen blogs! im chuffed to bits! luffs ya sweetie xx

Now with this before i hand it on to 7 blogs of my choice i got to name 7 things i love..


I love....

1. my 3 beautiful children
2. my soulmate Andy
3. my family
4. paint shop pro lol
5. my friends, online and off
6. red wine haha
7. chocolate .............


now for 7 blogs, just like tammy this is difficult as there are so many i love all for different reasons!

id like to offer it to

1. Lisa at Sophisticated Scraps
2. Deb at A Little of Everything
3. Liana at Breaking Tradition
4. Candee at Mermaid's Haven
5. Mzpimptress at Pimp Your Scrapbook
6. Brooke at Butterfly Blush Designs
7. Tishia at Designs By Tishia


Enjoy hunnies, u all deserve, dont forget to pass it on to deserving blogs and tell us 7 things u love too!

2 comments:

Candee said...

Hiya Jay!! Thanks so much for this award - ok who hid the red carpet??? ;) I'd never seen this one before so it's Xtra extra special.

Tishia said...

Awww...thanks so much for thinking of me!!! I've never had one of these awards before :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.