26 Nov 2008

Thank You Deb!!


Thank you Deb at A Little of Everything for thinking of me when giving out this award! it makes my day when i come on my blog and see little awards, it shows that epople are thinking of me and appreciating what i do and its feels nice! now i am to pass this on to 5 people who i think deserving of it too and thats difficult as theres so many,

im choosing to award it to these wonderful and generous people!

Mar at Scrapping Mar

Tammy Jo at TammyJo's Creations

Vix at Vix PSP

Lisa at PSP Pastime

Lil Ole Me at Scrapping with lil Ole Me


hugs Jay xxx

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.