15 Feb 2009

Lol I got Challenged

This was Fun lol!

I got challenged by Diane over at Candys Treats, lol hunnie you are mad!

Here goes


These are the challenge instructions:

Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of the photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

Lol my daughter will kill me lol!

Thi pic was taken of my daughter Aimee, who now married and just gave birth to her first baby and my first grandchild
it was taken in portsmouth around 7 yrs ago when she was in the cadets, was just before she went to camp and remember laughing as she was so tiny and with all her kit and stuff we could see her beyond all the kit and we noticed afterwards she had her beret on the wrong side pmsl, she hates this pic, bad quality as its from phone pic from so long ago but i had to keep it x
Sorry Aimee lol

ok so now i will challenge 6 friends

Debs Design
Meadowsong
Bluebird
DigiCats
DivaDesignz
Aquarius

3 comments:

Deb's Posts said...

Hehe that was fun. Photo up on my blog and Aimee is probably going to let you have it, although she looks good in camouflage

Susie said...

you have been challenged, see my blog for details xxx

Dianna said...

Hey...what's up with the store hun? I couldn't get it last night and it still says the URL can't be found? Halp?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.