2 Jun 2008

Making A Start


Well this bloggin lark seems to be the way to go...so here i am lol... I'm Jay, I'm a sahm to 3 beautiful children Sarah, Aimee-Leigh & Brandon, i live in Uk with my partner Andy, due to medical reasons i no longer work and i began to fill my time with learning to tag, im now trying my hand at tutorials and scrap kits and already have a successful tag forum Butterfly Lounge and a tutorial website Heartbeatz Creationz as i build up the blog i will post up goodies for all to snag x hugs jay x


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.