5 Jul 2008

Bubble Trubble ~ with love for my daughter x




this kit i put together today with my daughters favourite colours, i have decided this one will be a pay for kit and i am putting proceeds into paypal for her and her intended and little boobah x

you can buy it Here

its only £1.00 and its:
5 papers, ready made scrappy tagback, doodle, 2 flowers, 2 eyelet ribbons, 2 crocheted frames, 2 dragonflies, 2 glitter charms, 2 cardboard frames, 1 brad, 2 satin bows and a bottletop.

you can find my daughters blog here


even if we only sell 20 of them its the buttonholes paid for lol!


huggles

proud mum of bride and nanna to be xx

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.