4 Jan 2009

Voodoo Love! and a freebie add on x

Forget the Hearts and Pink Roses, life aint always a box of chocolates when it comes to love and valentines day eh?
sometimes its dark, hearbreaking and a little bit of voodoo and revenge on the mind hehe x

this gave me idea for my latest kit Voodoo Love!

You can get this kit in store now, and with 70%sale, u cant go wrong lol! its at 2.50 and after discount its 0.75!

now as always i got a freebie for you too, i did a little add on to the kit to give you a taster hehe, couple papers, flowers, ribbon, butterfly, but if u want the voodoo doll and pin etc, u need to get the full kit x

you can get freebie add on here

The new store Heartbeatz Creationz is coming along a treat with sales already! and also another designer so you dont get bored with just my stuff hehe! welcome Mandy, DivaDesignz to the store!
And with a 40 percent sale on all her goodies too, lots bargains to be had!remember, join and spend over 3 dollars and you will recieve a voucher for 1.50! only first 15 members tho folks, and already halfway there!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 05 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

TerriK said...

thank you very much for sharing. i love those colors together.

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jan. 05, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.