19 Apr 2009

Madness


Been a Mad Mad couple days people!
store went down and we lost everything, back up on host had backed up my test store and not my main one!

so we have been hectic to get everything back in there all last night and all day today, the girls have been amazing and worked really hard to help me get us up and running again, we gone for whole spring clean whilst at it, new look, new frock, new designers and new items!

to celebrate we are going for a 55% off everything store wide!

come and have a nosey!

www.heartbeatzcreationz.com

also designers and CT wanted!

you can get me at admin@heartbeatzcreationz.com

hugs Jay xx

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.