12 Aug 2009

Protector _ Tutorial with Collab Kit

How beautiful is this tag! and how fabby is Stina, she can even turn my autumn kits to a twilight theme cos she knows i am addict too lol! Thankies hunnie, you are a doll!

you can find that tut to make this gorgeous tag here at her blog designed by stina
this kit she is used is my An Autumn Romance, but not available alone as yet, it is part of a stunning collab over at Twilight Scraps, if u like this kit, wait til u see the rest, its a glorious collab




You can purchase
'An Autumn Romance Collab' for $24
or you can get it free with any purchases over $10
using the code AutumnCollab09



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.