28 Dec 2009

PLEASE NOTE --NAME CHANGE

If u see any of my kits repackaged and revamped under name of Bello Scarto do not panic, tis moi with a new dress lol

I'm separating my cu items and clip art from my kits, so heartbeatz will be still all those items and kits will be under new name as I wanted a change and new start to 2010

lots of others will be retired and put in a 2009 buy store bundle and new kits and revamped under Bello Scarto. before u all comment on how exotic i am now lmao dont haha, it is italian for Beatiful Scrap, but translated back is beautiful refuse pmsl!!! 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.