10 Feb 2010

Winning Name - Chemical Romance

My new poor little kit was nameless for 3 days :(

The competition went down a treat and had a lot of entries, the names picked by people were awesome, thank you everyone who entered!

the name pulled from the hat was Chemical Romance,
entered by Lisa M. of Krimzon Tearz, well done Lisa hunnie,
hope you are enjoying the first kit hot off the press lol!

If you would like to get your hands on my new kit, check out the Bello Scarto section in any of the stores listed, available upo to 50% off too!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.