7 Mar 2010

Brand New Resell Tubes & Tut with free kit


How cute is this tag?
made for me by one of the designers in my store, Butterfly78,
thank you so much hunnie!

she fell in love with my new tubes Cybele
and went off to make me this gorgeous tag and
she wrote a tutorial for it too complete with a free kit!
you can get the tutorial and kit right here on her site

if you too have fell in love with Cybele
you can get the pack of 8 on special for just 2.99 rrp 8.00

they are cu4cu resell, so either use in your kits, in your tags or just sell right on as is

get Cybele Resell pk 1 here




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.