20 Sept 2010

Steampunk Lady


This gorgeous tag was made for me by Herbert of HF_Projekte
his fabulous steampunk elements are the best i have seen out there and have had the honour of him working with the finished kits i have made!
this one is made using my Miss Mercy Lynch kit available in all my stores
check around for the best deals today
the tutorial for this tag can be found here

in my store the kit can be found here
and HF_Projekte Steampunk elements are all found here
all in our Manik Monday 99c sale too!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.