18 Oct 2008

Lucy Kit freebie


been playing again lol yep and a little kit made up for u

the colouring was an accident, i was aiming for a nice green and this scheme happened lol!

i like it anyway so there haha!

its only a mini kit, an addon to larger kit below x
i didnt know what to call it and after just being on the phone to my mum, i chose to name it Lucy after her new puppy lol, yep my imagination stretched there!
anyways enough of my ramblings hey and on to the link to get this freebie - Lucykit

Larger kit is available here to buy and permission for commercial use as well!
$2.00

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.