21 Oct 2008

So Nice Larger Kit



Ok u win lol, i was gonna make a larger kit and ppl were kickin me up the arris to get on with it lol
soooooooooooo here u go, 30 pieces in there
tagger size, lots of goodies inside, personal use only please for this one


we have beads, bowwraps x3 , penguin brad, butterfly, daisy, penguin divider, doodle, doodleframe, charms x 2, ice frame, snowglobe, label, mitten, heart patch, papers x 3, penguin stamp, ribbons x 2, bubble sticker, snowflake, snowman, tah, topper, wordart x 2


so plenty there to keep u busy!

just 2 dollars hunnies, id love to see what u all make with this, mail me and ill post em up in a blog gallery!



hugs


jay x

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.