2 Nov 2008

Pink Treats PU Kit



Here is the bigger kit hunnies as promised to follow the add on made a couple of days ago
i am having problems with my ftp server at minute so cant get it into store but i can put it in payloadz for you for now and try again with the store when this heap decides to play nice lol! just 2 dollars
Don't forget to celebrate opening of new store and National Scrapbooking Day theres 40% off lots of goodies over at Heavenly Taggerz, dont miss them!


if u missed the freebie add on to Pink Treats you can still get it here
please remember to leave some love when u download xx

1 comments:

Unknown said...

love it--perfect for my daughter

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.