29 Nov 2008

My Sister Blog Dollar Store!

As well as selling at Heavenly Taggerz, i have also got a little store of my own going, no store front as yet so using a sister blog at the minute Heartbeatz Creationz Dollar Store i will be using this store for all my items that are a dollar each, simple as, everything a dollar, that includes some full tagger kits, some printable items full size and commercial use items! i will still be putting my freebies and updates to stores in here and my tutorials, as soon as an item for a dollar goes in the sister blog i will let u know here and povide links for instant buying and downloads x

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.