1 Dec 2008

The Creativity Box & Baby Boy Blue Brag Book

Be sure to check out my goodies at the latest store!!!!!! The Creativity Box is another home lol for my goodies, all good prices and some freebies too! just gone up in there is a brag book i made this morning! its printable 300 dpi and prints at 9 x 6 inches, with 6 brag pages, Baby Boy Blue is perfect to celebrate the first year of mummy and daddys little treasure! it is commercial use too as long as u alter it a little etc etc......

here is preview

I created these using artwork by Whimsy Primsy
www.digiwebstudio.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Scrappin Nation

HC_Blog Train

CU4CU Licenses

Grab My Blinkie



My Store




I Design For


Find Me On

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine
cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine

Followers

Blog Archive

Header ©Laura's Designz. Powered by Blogger.